Friday, March 10, 2006

Catching up.

It has been a while since I posted last (not counting the sleek backside of the nymph below).
Not much has changed over the winter. The family is doing good. DawnWon is finished with her classes and has taking all of her teaching exams. She is looking forward to substitute teaching this year, and next semester will start her student teaching.
#1 son is doing great in pre-K classes and is looking forward to starting kindergarten next year. He has made great strides these last six months. #2 son is turning into quite a character. He should be finishing up potty training this spring, and seems like he is ready to start kindergarten as well. I love my two healthy, happy boys.
I'm still commuting 4-5 times a week. 180 miles round trip.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law, along with their 3 kids are moving to Seattle this summer. It is a great opportunity and I wish them the best of luck. We will be sad to see them go. I'm losing my golfing, kayaking, and drinking buddy. Fortunately, there are plenty of guys willing to golf, paddle, and drink so it shouldn't be too bad.

I'm looking forward to spring and summer as usual. I forget how inactive I can be in the winter. I have put on the standard winter layer of insulation once again and can't wait to take it off. I'm planning a garden this spring, again. Hopefully I'll follow through this year. We'll see.

More to follow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home